The rules and obligations regarding Sales Taxes on importation of goods from remote sellers or via e-commerce marketplace platforms vary between the states in the U.S.
When you buy goods from a seller or merchant on our marketplace and it is shipped to your location, the goods may be subject to your local sales taxes.
Pinar Express must charge sales tax in South Caroline, USA and in California, USA, where we have nexus.
Note: In cases where indirect taxes are not charged and collected on the Pinar Exprees marketplace, the end user may be liable for indirect taxes as set forth in the Terms of Service.
We guarantee your purchases will be delivered on-time and as described.
–Money back guarantee
We promise your money back if the item you received is not as described, or if your item is not delivered within the Buyer Protection period. You can get a refund 15 days after the claim process finishes. This guarantee is in addition to and does not limit your statutory rights as a consumer, as granted by all mandatory laws and regulations applicable in your country of residence.
-Contact Pinar Express
Go to your order history and select the item. Discuss the issue with us and see possible solutions. You can contact us from here o email us: email@example.com
–Terms & Conditions
Your purchase is protected if:- The item was purchased on our site pinarexpress.com.
– The item you received was damaged, defective, or substantially different from the item represented on the product detail page.
– Your order did not arrive not due to factors related to the buyer (for example: the wrong shipping address was provided).
– You raise a claim by opening a dispute.
– Your account is in good standing.
– Your item is returned to the seller due to customs duties (customs clearance/taxes are not included).